The session was designed to cut through the clutter and confusion on this topic by drawing upon the expertise of world-leading experts in the field.
During the session, Dr. Merlino and Dr. Gordon provided practical guidance on a range of workplace-return topics, including:
- Addressing employee fear and anxiety
- Preparing the physical workplace and preventing spread of the virus
- Protocols for mask usage
- The best approaches to identifying and addressing COVID-19 symptoms
- Establishing guidelines for quarantine, isolation, and safe returns
- Considerations for testing – both for the virus itself and for antibodies
A full recording of the session can be accessed at the top of this page.
For additional resources on returning back to work safely, please visit: Clevelandclinic.org/Covid19atWork