With more than 140 years of collective executive search experience, backed by extensive senior-level expertise gained from working in a range of financial services firms, the Asset and Wealth Management Practice at Russell Reynolds Associates is in a unique position to counsel your organization. Our clients confirm that one of our key strengths is the depth and breadth of knowledge and experience our cohesive team brings to leadership identification, development and retention. We understand the investment world and talent pool, and our clients rely upon us for advice and insight beyond the boundaries of the traditional search process.
Our team is comprised of consultants and researchers who specialize in specific areas, including equity, fixed income or alternatives investments, distribution, or senior executive and functional roles.
We work on many cross-border assignments and have a long history of collaboration, bringing our clients the power of the entire firm. As part of our commitment to providing valuable and relevant industry insight, our Asset and Wealth Management team regularly authors white papers and surveys sharing our insights on industry issues and emerging trends affecting our clients’ ability to identify and retain leaders and leadership teams.
Recent topics have included:
- Recruiting Trends—Asset and Wealth Management report: This annual report provides a comprehensive overview of the global market place, as well as focused compensation information that helps clients craft their retention strategies, bonus awards and plans for the upcoming year. This report reflects our firsthand observations gained through daily contact with industry leaders on both the buy-side and sell-side, and also with alternatives firms, including real estate, private equity and hedge funds.
- Talent management strategies in private equity in emerging markets;
- The evolving need and changing skill set for leaders in the financial services technology infrastructure arena;
- An evaluation of the factors that motivate top performing investors;
- A thought-provoking piece discussing investment professionals’ sense of job satisfaction; and
- Ongoing reviews of the sector’s overall employment outlook.