The world of hardware and electronics is rapidly evolving from traditional “component and box makers” to software-enabled connected solution providers. Product life cycles now are measured in months not years, and companies increasingly find themselves vying for relevance and profit not only against traditional competitors but also among customers, suppliers and partners throughout each solution stack. And the recent trends of vertical integration and disintermediation have complicated matters further.
Our hardware and electronics consultants combine their deep understanding of relevant technology disciplines with strategic insight into evolving ecosystems. Our expertise spans the following areas:
Computing, Networking and Storage Systems:
- IDM and fabless semiconductor
- Capital equipment/testing and measurement
- Assembly and testing
- IP and EDA
Mobile and Consumer Electronics:
- Enterprise systems and appliances
- Cloud and data center infrastructure
- Telecommunications infrastructure
- Smartphones, tablets, personal computers, wearables, etc.
- Outsourced manufacturing, supply chain and logistics services providers