The pace of change within the technology sector is unrelenting. Innovations from all quarters are rapidly translated into end-user expectations, and the boundaries between silos become more and more permeable, unsettling business models and recasting relationships between players.
Our consultants identify and assess board members, CEOs, and senior functional leadership, and conduct in-depth cultural assessment and culture fit analyses for the world's leading technology enterprises:
- IT service providers, offering System Integration, Infrastructure and Application Management Outsourcing, Managed Services and IT Consulting, continue to invest in both high value added offerings for specific market segments or customers, as well as in highly efficient, large scale delivery capabilities in low cost countries. Our firm has helped many of these IT service providers with attracting top talent globally.
Russell Reynolds Associates is recognized as a global leader in the communications and convergence industry, working on hundreds of assignments each year for companies in the Americas, Europe and Asia/Pacific. Our clients include network operators and carriers; service providers, including network integration, network outsourcing, value-added networks and interactive video, cable operators; equipment providers; and wireless service providers, including cellular, mobile data, personal communication services and satellite providers.
- Media, entertainment and convergence companies are developing new distribution channels, partnerships and content that cross traditional silos while creating new business models that address both monetization and intellectual property issues.
- Hardware and electronics enterprises are responding to market pressures by designing with the end user in mind, reducing time to market, optimizing their supply chains and improving their client relationship management.
- Software companies face the challenge of innovating, improving reliability and service and reducing margins in a maturing industry.
- Dramatically increased focus on environmental and sustainability issues has provided opportunity for clean technology enterprises, which now must achieve scale and viability in an uncertain economic environment.
- In all industries, the Chief Information Officer continues to occupy a central position. Forward-thinking enterprises are looking for a CIO who cannot just “keep the lights on” but leverage information technology to drive process improvements, cost reductions, actionable competitive intelligence and revenue expansion opportunities.